PureCalc Revision History
- Updated for iOS 10 and 64 bit support
- Updated displays for iPhone 6/7 and iPhone 6+/7+
- Minor code improvements
- Added ability to use URL X-Callback for viewing memories and modifying memories.
- Added ability to modify memories through apple settings menu
- Added ability to place memories on Pasteboard by click and drag on main calculator display.
- Added golden ratio function - (1+SQRT 5)/2 = 1.6180339887498948482045.....)
- Rewrote URL parsing code
- Added URL Schemes
- Start PureCalc - purecalc://
- Access PureCalc Support Website - purecalc://help
- Access PureCalc Version Number - purecalc://version
- Email PureCalc Support Team - purecalc://support
- Added "upside down" rotation for iPad display.
- Removed status bar from iPhone display.
- Spread out iPhone 3.5 inch display for easier use of function keys.
- Added Clear All Calculator Memory as an extended function of the MC key.
- Added Mtot line in the Memory Display list. This line displays a running sum of M1 - M10.
- Added an extended function to the MD key. The new function takes the content of the Main Display and multiplies it by the content of each memory before storing the result back into the respective memory.
- Enhanced the MD, M#, MC, RadDeg, and arrow key function code.
- Added the ability to scroll through the memory list and the function assignment lists in either the forward or reverse directions.
- Moved Tip and Savings memory displays to the top of the Memory Display (MD) list.
- Added the Factorial Function (x!) as the 24th available assignable function.
- Added memories for Tip and Savings to be used with +% and -%.
- Tip and savings memories can be viewed with Memory Display (MD) key.
- Cleaned up displays for all iOS device screen sizes.
- Recompiled app to allow it to be used with any iOS device running iOS 4.3 or later. Version 1.5 had been mistakenly compiled to be used with iOS 6.0 only.
- Added iPhone 5 display to take full use of the iPhone 5's four inch retina display.
- Added iPad display to take full use of iPad screen size.
- Compiled PureCalc as a Universal app which will recognize a iOS device's screen size and present the proper display.
- Added Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Compiled to support all iOS devices running iOS 4.3 or later.
- All eight assignable function keys are now capable of being assigned to any one of 23 calculator functions
- Assignable functions may be assigned through the use of the iOS setting menu for PureCalc or through using the "touch and swipe" motion on the calculator keyboard.
- Added PureCalc Version number to iOS settings menu.
- Added Calculator functions Ln, e^n, x^2, x^3, and x^4. . .
- Combined functions of All Clear and Display Clear to one key.
- Integrated a key click sounds selection menu into the iOS setting menu for PureCalc
- There are now three selectable key click sounds available. at varying levels relative to system sound level.
- Each selectable key click sound can be set at one of three distinct levels relative to the level of other system sounds.
- The key click sound can be muted without muting other system sounds using a selection in the iOS settings menu for PureCalc.
- The key click sound, if enabled will mute with the iOS system mute switch and the level of the key click sound will raise and lower with the iOS system volume buttons.
- Added calculator functions 1/x, 3√, 4√, Log, Log2, 10^n, and 2^n.
- Enhanced the memory history initialization process.